EMF Protection for Laptops, iPads & Other Wireless Devices
The EMF Harmonizer supports your health and well-being as you are exposed to the electromagnetic radiation emitted by your wireless devices such as laptops, iPads, tablets, and Bluetooth devices. It works by harmonizing the damaging energetic frequencies emanating from these devices, as well as by supporting your body against their effects.
Appropriate devices for the EMF Harmonizer include laptops and computers, tablets, iPads, e-readers, and items such as wireless baby monitors, keyboards, printers, appliances, speakers, etc. For more powerful devices such as a cell phone or WiFi router, you should use the Harmonizer+, which can be found here.
- The Harmonizer is a small 1 inch x 1 inch metallic plastic sticker that you place on the wireless device. Each box contains one sticker.
- It is affixed with the adhesive backing included.
- It can be removed and reused on another device at a later time.
Installation Instructions & FAQ's
- Please click here to view the instructions and frequently asked questions for the EMF Harmonizer.
Additional frequently asked questions:
- What is the difference between the Harmonizer and Harmonizer+? The Harmonizer+ is designed for cell phones and WiFi routers, which are powerful emitters of EMF's, and the Harmonizer is for less powerful emitters of EMF's like laptops, tablets, computers, monitors, smart appliances, wireless speakers, etc.
- Do you offer a product for wireless earbuds and headphones? At this time we do not have a product specifically designed for these devices. The best option is one of our wearable EMF protection products like our bracelets and necklace. These will not only protect you from the EMF's emitted by your wireless headphones or earbuds, but also from all EMF's that you come into contact with.
- Is the Harmonizer an EMF radiation blocker sticker? No, the Harmonizer is not an EMF blocking device, it neutralizes the electromagnetic radiation to help shield your health from its damaging effects. It is not possible for an EMF protection sticker to block electromagnetic radiation, so neutralizing is the only "EMF shield" that works. So it is an EMF anti radiation sticker in the sense that it protects you from the radiation from your wireless devices, but it is not a radiation blocker sticker, which is good because your wireless devices will continue to function normally (if the EMF's were blocked then they would not work). This also means the anti-radiation effect cannot be measured with an EMF meter, but it can be measured with physiological tests of your health parameters when using it (see our Research page).