EMF Protection for Pets
The EMF Harmonizer Pet Tag supports the health and well-being of dogs and cats by protecting them from the harmful health effects of electromagnetic radiation. Protect your pets from all forms of EMF's from whatever source, so they are safe wherever they go.
Pets are just as susceptible to the health consequences of EMF exposure as we humans, so it is important to protect them as well as ourselves. The tag provides EMF protection for pets just like our bracelets and pendant necklace do for humans, offering complete EMF protection by neutralizing all forms of EMFs - including 5G - and by providing additional energetic support to your pet's body to maintain its health even when exposed to EMF radiation.
Features of the EMF Pet Tag
- The pet EMF protection tag is a small 1 inch diameter circle of durable stainless-steel
- Hangs from your pet's collar just like an ID tag
- A small stainless steel ring to attach it to the collar is included
- Waterproof so it is safe to wear while bathing or swimming
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Lasts for the life of your pet, no need for replacing or recharging
Protect your pets against EMF radiation exposure from electromagnetic fields with our attractive pendant. This EMF protection device is appropriate for any size dog or cat and does require them to wear a collar or harness that it can be attached to.
Installation Instructions & FAQ's
- Please click here to view the instructions and frequently asked questions for the EMF Harmonizer Pet Tag.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are my pets at risk from electromagnetic radiation? Yes, dogs and cats are just as susceptible to health problems from EMF exposure as humans. In fact, most studies about the adverse health effects of EMF radiation are conducted on animals like mice and rats.
- Are EMF protection tags effective? Yes, the EMF Harmonizer Pet Tag uses the same underlying technology that has been proven in a number of studies to support health in the presence of EMF radiation, which you can find here.