Instructions & FAQ's for Smartwatch Chip
To attach the Smartwatch Chip please follow these instructions:
- Unscrew the base of the chip so that you have two separate pieces.
- Insert the top of the chip through your watchband. For most watchbands it is easiest to use an existing hole in the band. If a hole does not exist that will work for this purpose, you will need to use a sharp object like an ice pick or knife to create a small hole in the band and insert the top into it.
- Screw the bottom of the chip into the top from the other side. You may need to push it in a bit to make contact, depending on the thickness of the band. Please use a screwdriver to tighten it securely, because otherwise it may come unscrewed and fall off!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the chip waterproof?
- Yes, the Smartwatch Chip is made of stainless-steel and it is completely waterproof and may be worn while bathing or swimming.
Can I sleep with the chip on my band?
- The Smartwatch Chip may be worn while you sleep, and it is in fact recommended if you wear your smart watch, fitness tracker, or other wireless wrist device while sleeping.
What is the difference between the Apple Watchband and the Smartwatch Chip?
The difference is that the chip protects you primarily from the EMF's from the Apple Watch, whereas the watchband (and our other wearable products) protect you from all EMF's that you encounter from any source. The reason for this is that 1) the watchband holds more energy by virtue of its size (the band is energized in addition to the metal clip) and 2) because the band circles the meridians in your wrist, the energy is circulated throughout your body through your meridian system. This distributes the energy more thoroughly and in greater quantity, offering more protection.
It is absolutely fine to wear the Smartwatch Chip and one of our other wearable devices so that you have even stronger protection.
If I have the Smartwatch Chip do I still need the other products?
The chip is not designed to replace the other devices, as the different devices have different areas of focus. The chip's primary focus is to support your body against the EMF radiation coming from the device to which it is attached, similar to our Harmonizer+ for cell phones and WiFi routers and our Harmonizer for other wireless devices. Our wearable devices like the bracelets, necklace, and Apple Watchband provide broad support to the body so that it can better manage the stress of all EMF's that you encounter. In the case of the Home & Office and EMF Harmonizer Car, a protected field is created where all people (and pets) are protected through a combination of harmonizing the EMF radiation and support for the body.
Since all of the products work together synergistically, for maximum protection you would ultimately add all of the products. This is especially true if you live in an area with high EMF exposure, such as an urban or suburban area or an area where 5G technology has been deployed.