Instructions & FAQ's for EMF Harmonizer+
Instructions for Installing the Harmonizer+
- The EMF Harmonizer+ should be placed on the back of your cell phone and affixed with the adhesive backing. To expose the adhesive backing, peel off the piece of white film on the back.
- The ideal location is near the bottom of the back side, underneath any case you may have. Having a case covering it will not impact the effectiveness of the Harmonizer+. In fact if the case is secure and you don't remove it much then you don't have to use the adhesive backing, you can simply leave the Harmonizer+ pressed between the phone and the case. This makes it easier to move to another phone in the future.
- If you use a wireless charging station, it is important to put it near the bottom on the back of the phone and not in the center so that it does block the charging function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I move the Harmonizer+ to a new device?
- Yes, you may move it to another device by removing it and attaching it to the new device, and the adhesive backing will generally still be sticky. If it is not you can attach it to the new device with double-sided tape, a piece of clear tape over the top, or glue. It is best to use a razor blade when removing it to make it easier to peel off and to minimize any damage to it. If it is bent during the process or some of the backing remains on the old device, it will not affect its performance. Any adhesive left on the surface may be easily removed with rubbing alcohol.
What is the difference between the Harmonizer, Harmonizer+, and Harmonizer Ultra?
- The Harmonizer Ultra is designed for the most powerful emitters of EMF radiation in your life - those that broadcast over a wide area or that emit a large amount of EMF's. The Harmonizer+ is designed specifically for cell phones, which are also powerful emitters of EMF's but not as strong as those for which the Ultra is designed. The Harmonizer is for less powerful emitters of EMF's that communicate using WiFi or Bluetooth but are not broadcasting signals over a wide area - this includes wireless devices like laptops, tablets, computers, monitors, "smart" appliances, wireless speakers, etc.
My Harmonizer+ does not has a + printed on it, did I receive the right product or did I receive a standard Harmonizer?
- The Harmonizer+ does not have a + printed on it. You can tell the difference between it and the Harmonizer because it is larger, thicker, and black, without the + on it, and the standard Harmonizer is smaller and a gray color with a + printed on it. At one time they were the same product and then we upgraded the Harmonizer+ to make it stronger, which is why the + is still printed on the Harmonizer.
How long will the Harmonizer+ last?
- The product will work effectively indefinitely, but the technology is updated regularly. Given the rapid pace of technological change today, we recommend replacing it approximately every five years.
How many Harmonizer+ stickers come in each box?
- Each box contains one sticker for one device.
If I have the Harmonizer+ do I still need the other products?
The Harmonizer+ is not designed to replace the other devices, as the different devices have different areas of focus. The primary focus of the Harmonizer+ is to harmonize the electromagnetic radiation of the cell phone to which it is attached. The purpose of our EMF protection jewelry is to support your body when you are moving around in the world so that it can better manage the stress of EMF exposure. In the case of the Home & Office and EMF Harmonizer Car, a protected field is created where all people (and pets) are protected through a combination of harmonizing the EMF radiation and support for the body.
Since all of the products work together synergistically, for maximum protection you would ultimately add all of the products. This is especially true if you live in an area with high EMF exposure, such as an area where 5G technology has been deployed.