Instructions & FAQs for Apple Watchband
The Apple Watchband is attached to your Apple Watch like any other band designed for it. First, turn your Apple Watch upside down and follow this process for each of the two pieces of the band: (1) Press and hold the small release button near where the band attaches to the watch, then (2) slide the old band out to the side. Then release the button and (3) slide the new band in from the side.
Here are some additional instructions on how to change the band on an Apple watch:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean the band?
- Simply wash the band in warm water with liquid soap, such as dishwashing liquid.
Is the watch band waterproof?
- Yes, the Apple Watchband is completely waterproof and may be worn while bathing or swimming.
Can I put the metal piece from the Apple Watchband on a different band?
- You can put the metal clip on another watch band, the difference is that this will only protect against the Apple Watch EMF's, but not all EMF radiation that you come into contact with. The silicon rubber band carries energy information also, so by having that along with the clip you get broader protection from any EMF exposure (because it circles the meridians in your wrist which then circulates the energy throughout your whole body). This is how our EMF protection bracelets work also.
If you want to use your own watchband, we recommend our Smartwatch Chip, which is specifically designed to be used with any rubber, fabric, or leather (but not metal) watchband and has the same effect as putting the metal clip on a different watchband.
Can I sleep with the watchband on?
- The Apple Watchband may be worn while you sleep, and is recommended if you sleep with your Apple Watch on.
What size wrist will the watchband fit?
- Please see the list of wrist sizes on the product page here.
What is the difference between the Apple Watchband and the Smartwatch Chip?
The difference is that the chip protects you primarily from the EMF's from the Apple Watch, whereas the watchband (and our other wearable products) protect you from all EMF's that you encounter from any source. The reason for this is that 1) the watchband holds more energy by virtue of its size (the band is energized in addition to the metal clip) and 2) because the band circles the meridians in your wrist, the energy is circulated throughout your body through your meridian system. This distributes the energy more thoroughly and in greater quantity, offering more protection.
If I have the Apple Watchband do I still need the other products?
The watchband is not designed to replace the other devices, as the different devices have different areas of focus. The watchband's primary focus is to support your body so that it can better manage the stress of EMF exposure (the same as our EMF protection bracelets), while the Harmonizer and Harmonizer+ products focus more on harmonizing the electromagnetic radiation of the device to which they are attached. In the case of the Home & Office and EMF Harmonizer Car, a protected field is created where all people (and pets) are protected through a combination of harmonizing the EMF radiation and support for the body.
Since all of the products work together synergistically, for maximum protection you would ultimately add all of the products. This is especially true if you live in an area with high EMF exposure, such as an urban or suburban area or an area where 5G technology has been deployed.