Do EMF protection devices work 2022?
As we enter 2022, there are many EMF protection products available now claiming to provide protection from electromagnetic radiation. But do EMF protection devices work? The answer, of course, varies depending on the brand of EMF protector, as some appear to be more effective than others, and there are also different types of EMF protection devices which work in different ways. Below is a list of the primary types available, with comments about each:
1. EMF Blockers: These are EMF protection devices that in some way block electromagnetic radiation, so that it does not reach your body. They include devices such as cell phone, laptop, and tablet cases; EMF blocking clothing, hats, blankets, etc.; EMF blocker paint, metal, or fabric. Here are some considerations of EMF blocking devices:
- You can measure whether they are working with an EMF meter. Thus it is easy to determine if they offer EMF protection.
- The cell phone, laptop, and tablet cases are relatively affordable, and many will show measurable reductions in EMF’s. These products, however, only work on the devices which they enclose.
- The EMF blocking clothing, hats, and blankets are not as popular and are often more expensive, and they do not always measure EMF reduction with a meter. They also don’t tend to be the most fashionable styles.
- EMF blocker paint, metal, or fabric are designed to be used over a broad surface to block a large amount of electromagnetic radiation from many sources. These are often quite expensive, and of course cumbersome to install. It is generally not practical, for example, to paint your entire house with EMF blocking paint, and even if you did, it would be unlikely to offer complete EMF protection, and of course would do nothing for the EMF’s emitted from within the house.
2. EMF Harmonizers: These EMF protection devices will harmonize the negative energetic frequencies of electromagnetic radiation so that they do not negatively affect your health. Here are some comments on these EMF shielding devices, as they are also commonly called:
- They include EMF protection stickers / diodes for cell phones, WiFi routers, laptops, tablets, etc.; bracelet and pendant EMF protectors; and systems that offer EMF protection for your whole house or your car.
- These EMF protection devices operate at the quantum, or sub-atomic, energy level. This means their effect is not measurable with an EMF meter. The only way to know if they work is to take physiological measurements of the body with and without using them in the presence of EMF’s. Always look for products that have research behind them demonstrating some measurable improvement in supporting health.
- There are a wide range of these products available, many using different terminology for the underlying technology, including quantum, subtle energy, scalar, Schuman resonance, etc. The prices range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. Like most products, you usually get what you pay for, so beware of the really inexpensive offerings – and again always check for the research that demonstrates their effectiveness.
3. Crystals & Minerals – There are EMF protection devices and jewelry that use crystals, rocks, or minerals. A popular example is Shungite, a black, lustrous mineral that has been used in alternative healing for centuries. Some considerations of these EMF protection devices:
- Like the EMF Harmonizers, their effect cannot be measured with an EMF meter.
- There are not many studies available about their use for EMF protection.
- They can be found in attractive jewelry options, and some people claim to be able to feel the effect. Like Shungite, many crystals and minerals do have healing qualities that are recognized in the alternative healthcare field.