Instructions & FAQs for EMF Harmonizer Ultra
Instructions for Installing the Harmonizer Ultra
- The EMF Harmonizer Ultra should be placed in an inconspicuous location on the device and affixed with the adhesive backing. To expose the adhesive backing, peel off the piece of white film on the back.
- On a WiFi router, extender, or booster you may place it anywhere on the device (top, side, or bottom).
- On an induction cooktop you may place it on the front near the controls, or on the top in a corner.
- On a microwave oven you may place it anywhere on the top or side of the oven.
- On a utility smart meter place it on a flat surface, ideally not on the glass. If the glass front is the only flat surface, then you may place it there.
- On a smart home hub place it on any flat surface on the main device (top, side, or bottom).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I move the Harmonizer Ultra to a new device?
- Yes, you may move it to another device by removing it and attaching it to the new device, and the adhesive backing will generally still be sticky. If it is not you can attach it to the new device with double-sided tape, a piece of clear tape over the top, or glue. It is best to use a razor blade when removing it to make it easier to peel off and to minimize any damage to it. If it is bent during the process or some of the backing remains on the old device, it will not affect its performance. Any adhesive left on the surface may be easily removed with rubbing alcohol.
What is the difference between the Harmonizer, Harmonizer+, and Harmonizer Ultra?
- The Harmonizer Ultra is designed for the most powerful emitters of EMF radiation in your life - those that broadcast over a wide area or that emit a large amount of EMF's. The Harmonizer+ is designed specifically for cell phones, which are also powerful emitters of EMF's but not as strong as those for which the Ultra is designed. The Harmonizer is for less powerful emitters of EMF's that communicate using WiFi or Bluetooth but are not broadcasting signals over a wide area - this includes wireless devices like laptops, tablets, computers, monitors, "smart" appliances, wireless speakers, etc.
How long will the Harmonizer Ultra last?
- The product will work effectively indefinitely, but the technology is updated regularly. Given the rapid pace of technological change today, we recommend replacing it approximately every five years.
Can the Harmonizer Ultra be used outside?
- Yes, the Ultra is weather proof and you may put it outside exposed to the elements - on a smart meter, for example. Please use the adhesive backing that comes with it for the strongest bond.
Should I use the Harmonizer Ultra for a WiFi booster / extender or a TV cable box?
- Yes, devices that boost or extend a WiFi signal should have the Harmonizer Ultra on them, as they generally emit as much EMF radiation as a WiFi router. If the box provided by your cable TV / Internet provider broadcasts wirelessly to your TV's and/or computers, then it should also have a Harmonizer Ultra.
How many Harmonizer Ultra stickers come in each box?
- Each box contains one sticker for one device.
If I have the Harmonizer Ultra do I still need the other products?
The Harmonizer Ultra is not designed to replace the other devices, as the different devices have different areas of focus. The primary focus of the Harmonizer Ultra, Harmonizer+, and Harmonizer is to neutralize the electromagnetic radiation from the device to which it is attached. The purpose of our EMF protection jewelry is to support your body when you are moving around in the world so that it can better manage the stress of EMF exposure. In the case of the Home & Office and EMF Harmonizer Car, a protected field is created where all people (and pets) are protected through a combination of harmonizing the EMF radiation and support for the body.
Since all of the products work together synergistically, for maximum protection you would ultimately add all of the products. This is especially true if you live in an area with high EMF exposure, such as an area where 5G technology has been deployed.