Instructions & FAQs for EMF Harmonizer eCar
Instructions for Installing the Harmonizer eCar
- The EMF Harmonizer eCar should be placed in an area near the driver, such as the console area between the two front seats, in a side door pocket, on the dashboard, or in an air vent holder. Place it so that the top is facing up or outwards (not upside down).
- Please do not enclose the Harmonizer eCar in the glove box or other closed compartment.
- Please do not place the Harmonizer eCar on the dashboard or other area directly exposed to the sun if you live in a climate where it can become very hot in the car.
- We offer an optional air vent holder for the Harmonizer eCar, which you may purchase here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I move the Harmonizer eCar to a new device?
- Yes, you may move it to another vehicle, but it is best not to move it frequently. It is recommended that you have one unit for each of your vehicles.
Do I need to use the Harmonizer Car in addition to the eCar?
- No, the eCar is sufficient protection for a hybrid or electric vehicle. The Harmonizer Car is designed for gasoline powered cars, and it is not necessary to use it in addition to the eCar, even in a hybrid.
How long will the Harmonizer eCar last?
- The product will work effectively indefinitely, but the technology is updated regularly. Given the rapid pace of technological change today, we recommend replacing it approximately every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of EMF Harmony products does not eliminate the need to reduce your exposure to electromagnetic radiation. As with any environmental toxin, minimizing your exposure to EMFs is an important part of a strategy for supporting your long-term health.