Apple Watch EMF Radiation Protection
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband offers EMF protection from your Apple Watch radiation and supports your health against the harmful effects of other EMF's that you encounter as you move around in the world, including WiFi, cell phones, and all forms of EMF's. This powerful watchband offers two levels of protection:
- Harmonizes the EMF's from your Apple Watch to minimize their damaging effects on your health
- Offers the same overall protection as our EMF protection bracelets, supporting your body against any electromagnetic radiation that you come into contact with from any source
You are constantly exposed to your Apple Watch radiation and it is of course directly on your body for long periods, so protecting yourself is important! If you are concerned about Apple Watch radiation protection you can enjoy the convenience of your wireless connected watch without worrying about the damaging health effects of the radiation in your Apple Watch. The watchband is not an Apple Watch radiation blocker, it simply neutralizes the harmful energy from the watch and other sources of EMF's, so your watch continues to operate normally.
- Made of soft silicon rubber with a small metal clip, both of which have been imprinted with the bio-energetic information of the EMF Harmony technology.
- Completely waterproof and may be worn in the shower, bath, swimming, etc.
- Durable and easy to clean, just wash with warm soap and water.
- Comfortable enough to wear while sleeping.
Fits All Apple Watch Series
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband will fit any series of the Apple Watch, you need only determine the attachment width of your watch (38, 40, 41, 42, 44 or 45 mm) and the appropriate length (small / medium or medium / large). The sizes are as follows:
- 38/40/41 mm S/M: suitable for 5.7"~8.35" (145~212 mm) wrist
- 38/40/41 mm M/L: suitable for 6.7"~8.27" (170~210 mm) wrist
- 42/44/45 mm S/M: suitable for 6.3"~7.87" (160~200 mm) wrist
- 42/44/45 mm M/L: suitable for 6.1"~8.97" (155~228 mm) wrist
The watchband comes in two different style of closures, a buckle style and a snap style. We are transitioning from the buckle to the snap style and ultimately all sizes and colors will be the snap style. At this time they are as follows:
- Snap Style => 38/40/41 S/M Black & White, 38/40/41 M/L Black & White, 42/44/45 M/L Black, 42/44/45 S/M Black & White
- Buckle Style => 42/44/45 M/L White
Instructions & FAQ's
- Please click here to view the instructions and frequently asked questions for the Apple Watchband.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Apple Watchband and EMF Harmonizer Smartwatch Chip? The difference is that the chip protects you primarily from the EMF's from the Apple Watch, whereas the watch band (and our other wearable products) protect you from all EMF exposure that you encounter from any source. The reason for this is that 1) the watchband holds more energy by virtue of its size (the band is energized in addition to the metal clip) and 2) because the band circles the meridians in your wrist, the energy is circulated throughout your body through your meridian system. This distributes the energy more thoroughly and in greater quantity, offering more protection.
- If I put the metal piece from the Apple Watchband on my existing watch band, will it still work? You can put the metal clip on another watch band, the difference is that this will only protect against the Apple Watch radiation, but not all EMF radiation that you come into contact with. Please see the point above about the Smartwatch Chip, it is the same situation.
- Is this an Apple Watch radiation blocker? The watchband is not an Apple Watch EMF blocker, it instead neutralizes the emf radiation in Apple Watch to minimize its harmful effects, and it supports your body energetically as well. So it is an EMF Apple Watch protector, in that it offers protection from radiation in your Apple Watch (and all other sources), but it is not an Apple Watch radiation blocker, which is good because your watch will continue to function normally (if it was blocking emf's then your watch would not function). Please see the How page on our website for details on how the technology works, and the Research page for studies demonstrating its effectiveness.
So far so good
I think it’s a good product. Every effort counts when trying to decrease our exposure. I think it helps. I wear my watch every single day, only take it off to charge at night. It has stayed in and I haven’t had any issues. I’ve also swapped out the band to a colored one I had and it also stays on the new band.
The Apple watch band is comfortable and gives me confidence to wear it every day without worry about EMFs. I trust EMF Harmony research that radiation is scattered. However, I have for the second time lost the metal tag. I wrote to CS to report the loss 2 days after wearing the band for the first time. The tag was replaced promptly and my plan was to super glue it to the band. I was assured this would not affect the efficiency of the band. Unfortunately, in the first few days of receiving the replacement and before I could glue it, it flipped off when I removed the band and fell down a crack between my sink and the wall. It is not retrievable without tearing out the sink. I don't know if the lack of the tag affects the efficiency of the band or if it is just for show, but I suggest somehow having it attached more permanently. Or am I the only klutz to lose the tag?
Prior to purchasing this, I had stopped wearing my Apple watch because I was having pain on my wrist and forearm pretty frequently. I decided to just stop wearing it but then saw an add for this band and decided to try it out. I’ve been wearing it for the last 2 weeks and have felt no pain 🥳🥳
Glad I’m still able to wear my watch and know I’m protected!
I feel great in my own home now! I used to feel off if I just stayed in my house all day or indoors at work. I needed to get outside or my head would feel fuzzy. No more of that now! Looking forward to getting more products!!!