Instructions & FAQs for EMF Harmonizer Car
Instructions for Installing the Harmonizer Car
- The EMF Harmonizer Car should be placed in an area near the driver, such as the console area between the two front seats, on the steering wheel column or dashboard, on the interior of the door or side of the console area, or under the driver’s seat (facing up).
- You may remove the film on the back to expose the adhesive surface and stick it in place, but that is optional.
- Please do not enclose the Harmonizer Car in the glove box or other closed compartment.
- Please do not place the Harmonizer Car on the dashboard or other area directly exposed to the sun if you live in a climate where it can become very hot in the car.
- We offer an optional air vent holder for the Harmonizer Car, which you may purchase here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I move the Harmonizer Car to a new device?
- Yes, you may move it to another vehicle, but it is best not to move it frequently. It is recommended that you have one unit for each of your vehicles.
How long will the Harmonizer last?
- The product will work effectively indefinitely, but the technology is updated regularly. Given the rapid pace of technological change today, we recommend replacing it approximately every five years.
What if I have an electric or hybrid vehicle?
- For an electric or hybrid vehicle, it is recommended that you use the EMF Harmonizer eCar, available here. It is fine to use both the eCar and Car together, but not required.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of EMF Harmony products does not eliminate the need to reduce your exposure to electromagnetic radiation. As with any environmental toxin, minimizing your exposure to EMFs is an important part of a strategy for supporting your long-term health.